選択した画像 how do i love thee shakespeare 153278-Shakespeare i love thee

This is a piano arrangement of my orignal choral song "How Do I love Thee" based on the Sonet by Shakespeare

Shakespeare i love thee-Let me count the ways I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of being and ideal grace I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight I love thee freely, as men strive for right I love thee purely, as they turn from praise Sonnet 43, also known as "How Do I Love Thee" is a literary classic written by Elizabeth Barrett Browning in 1850 This poem follows a Petrarch sonnet structure, even though she lived closer to Shakespear's time This poem explores all the ways the author loves someone, it even goes through almost all stages of life

Shakespeare i love theeのギャラリー

各画像をクリックすると、ダウンロードまたは拡大表示できます

11 68

 The word "love" appears 2,146 times in Shakespeare's collected works (including a handful of "loves" and "loved") Add to that 59 instances of "beloved" and 133 uses of "loving" and you've got yourself a "whole lotta love" So, what does Shakespeare have to say about love?I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise

Incoming Term: how do i love thee shakespeare, shakespeare sonnet how do i love thee, william shakespeare how do i love thee, how do i love thee poem shakespeare, how do i love thee by william shakespeare, shakespeare i love thee,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close